November 26, 2015
Make Up Deals at The Faceshop
I’m not much of a make up person. I hardly know anything about it. I usually just put powder on my face, a little bit of blush and some gloss or maybe a little lipstick. What I do know is a good bargain and that’s exactly what you’ll find at The Faceshop now.
If you like their products then this is the best time to stock up or if you want to save on gifts in your Christmas list you might want to check this out. They have several products on the buy 1, get 1 free promo. You just need to choose which one works best for you and/or the people you are giving it to.
For those who can’t live without their face powders, foundations, face creams, try the CC cushion. It’s CC cream with SPF for great coverage but in a compact for easier application. The CC cushion comes with a free refill.
If brows are your thing, you can buy 1, take 1 on eyebrow make up. For that Brooke Shields, Lily Colins or Kylie Jenner look.
If you love to change up your nail polish or want to give some to someone who does, promo is buy 3 get 1 free. Nail polish is always a great way to change up a look or add some personality to your outfit so it’s always good to have a bunch of colors on hand especially for party season.
Promo is until November 30. Happy shopping!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.