July 3, 2014
Make up ala Maleficent
One of my favorite movies this year is Maleficent. Other than the fact that I am a fan of Elle Fanning (liked her since I saw her in Super 8) and an even bigger fan of Angelina Jolie (who isn’t, right?), I absolutely loved the way the movie was made. I also liked how they tweaked the story a little bit to make true love about more than just romantic love, a theme that seems to be catching on in fairy tales these days.
With a movie like Maleficent, you can expect a whole range of merchandise to come out with it to capitalize on the success of the film. A brilliant example is the limited edition MAC Maleficent make up line.
With Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning looking fabulous in the movie, it will definitely make you want to buy the products in the line. They have a range of items for the eyes, face, lips, and nails.
But it seems the favorite in the line are the bold red Maleficent lipstick and pro longwear lip pencil. Both are sold out in stores and online.
The Maleficent line is already sold out in stores here (it was only available in MAC Glorietta & Powerplant). The good news is it’s still available online. Check out the products at www.maccosmetics.com.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.