November 2, 2017
GET CREATIVE WITH GIFTS THIS CHRISTMAS
Do you know that there are only 45 sleeps left before Christmas??? And, though I say this around this time every year, I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas again! I think the older I get the more I realize this yearly cycle and the more I realize how time flies by so fast. However, even with these realizations, I can never seem to be one of those people who buy their Christmas gifts early and have wrapped by the November!
Maybe unconsciously I really like being in the malls and feeling the Christmas rush or maybe it’s really just one of those time management fails but with the traffic getting much worse every year I’ve decided to seriously explore online retailers this year. I’m hoping to come up with a list of cool items I find online for you guys soon.
To start with, if you have kids in your Christmas list (who doesn’t right?!?) and you prefer to give them something useful but still fun, check out Patch and Pipo. They sell art tools for kids to bring out their inner Picasso.
Some of the cool items they carry…
Giant Stamp Sets
And, of course, the paint
The paints are non-toxic and conform to EN71-3 safety standards, which means it is totally child safe because it has very small levels of chemical material in them.
Products are below P500. Check them out on Facebook or for a full product list email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from Patch and Pipo’s Facebook page
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.