March 10, 2016
BYOMB: Buy Your Own Make Up Brushes
When I was asking around among my make up artist friends about the best but affordable brands for make up brushes one brand that kept coming up is Suesh. Everyone likes the soft bristles and the overall quality of the brushes and they now have several designs to choose from so you won’t need to stick to the basic black.
If you’re really into make up and are really into experimenting on different looks for your face, it’ll be best to get the full set of 28 or 21 pieces.
And for those everyday on-the-go make up looks and touch ups the 7-piece or 6-piece sets will do.
Check out the full selection at a Suesh store near you or online at suesh.com. But if you’re set to buy, I would take advantage of the ongoing sale on Suesh products at beautymnl.com. Most of the items are at 10% off and they offer free shipping for purchases over P2,000.
Photos from Beauty MNL
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.