October 12, 2017
BRING OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER IN YOU!
I’m a Pinterest addict. I love to browse those pages and find out all the interesting things that other people have found and may prove useful to me someday. One of those things is the photo box studio (a.k.a. lightbox and a bunch of other names). There are a bunch of DIY links that I have already pinned. It’s literally a box that you set up like a studio for taking pictures of small items. I thought, in this digital age, it would come handy for selling stuff online.
Recently, though, I have come across some sellers online with this exact product. I’m a little wary about individual online sellers so I decided to check on lazada.com.ph. I was happy to see that they have a similar product available and that they are selling it at a reasonable price. Seems this is a pretty reputable and popular site online so I don’t think there should be any problems, but just to be sure, please check with your friends before you purchase anything.
They call it the Mini LED Portable Lightbox Studio. The size of the collapsible pvc box is 16″ x 16″ x 16″ and is magnetized for easy assembly. It also comes with black and white cloth backgrounds, LED lighting, a USB cable and a carrying bag. I think this is a pretty good buy for an amateur photographer/hobbyist or someone who is just looking to have fun. It’s made from better materials than I could have ever put together for my DIY and built better so it makes more sense to just buy it, rather than build it. Now all I need to think about is what I plan to shoot and how to shoot it.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.