July 27, 2014
Pay Once, Watch the Plays More Than Once
Tanghalang Pilipino (TP) has a lot of interesting plays for its 28th Season
- Gold Pass for P4,000 (yellow seat)
- Silver Pass for P3,000 (green seat)
- Student Pass for P1,700 (green seat)
A subscription pass entitles the holder to one ticket per production within the season. A special section will be reserved for subscribers on specific dates (Note: Subscriber’s seat will be held until 15 minutes before the curtain time). To ensure the best possible seat in the subscriber’s section, please call your account holder to reserve a seat even after curtain time. If you change your mind after you made a reservation, simply call TP and they will be happy to make alternative reservations.
Claim Your Ticket – Present your card at the front desk on the performance date for validation. Ticket will be issued after validation. [Express Lane] As a valued client, you will be escorted to your reserved subscriber row without the need to queue before the show.
Additional Ticket – As a subscriber, you are entitled to purchase additional tickets with a 10% discount. If you make reservations ahead of time and depending on the availability of your seats, your guests may also sit with you in the subscribers’ section.
Lost ID Card/Ticket Insurance – You may still attend the performance of your choice even if you misplaced your season ticket. TP maintains records of all subscribers. Just inform TP about and they will replace it. If you do not have your pass or ticket on the show date, just show up at the theatre and the ushers will bring you to your seat in the subscribers’ section.
Invitation to Special Events – As a valued client, you will be on the top of TP’s list of invitees for its special events and receptions.
Please note that should you wish to skip or missed watching any of the shows, your family and friends can use the pass on your behalf or you can let them use any of the unused tickets for the next production of your choice. You are allowed to use all the tickets in one production.
For inquiries and ticket reservations, call 0999-8843821 or 0935-3784781.
Photos courtesy of Tanghalang Pilipino
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.