July 5, 2018
Happy birthday Rica!
We want to shout out a Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to ManilaSpeak artist Rica Palomo Espiritu.
Rica is also a web designer, budding photographer, fountain pen collector, and foodie.
In her own words:
People have asked me what do I do? I tell them I am an artist. My medium has changed throughout the years. I’ve picked up the mouse and wacom pen after I’ve discarded my charcoal pencils. Using the computer I’ve created 3D animation, ads, audio-visual presentations, graphic novels, print ads, marketing collaterals and websites.
For a time, my mind got tired of the technology and my hands turned to wireworks. I created wire-wrapped jewelry for a year to soothe the stress brought by keeping up with the times. Now I turn to another medium. Words. The human mind is my paint and this blog is my canvas.
I shall take it to where I need to go…where I need to be, then I shall move on.
She has written about her love journey here.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.