May 6, 2015
Happy Birthday, Fr. Benny Tuazon!
We invite all our readers to join us in wishing our environment columnist, Fr. Benny Tuazon, the happiest of birthdays! Thank you, Fr. Benny for sharing your knowledge of and love for the environment with all of us. May God continue to bless you as you continue in your role as His faithful steward.
You may read all about Fr. Benny’s thoughts on the environment and what we can do to save it in his column every Tuesday: Nurture Our World NOW.
Once again, Happy Birthday, Fr. Benny!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.