August 7, 2019
DOLE SEC. BELLO, DOF USEC. CHUA AND ALBAY REP. SALCEDA ON ENDO AND OTHER MATTERS
Kapihan sa Manila Bay at Cafe Adriatico
Marichu Villanueva, Columnist & Editor of the Philippine Star
Vetoed “Endo” gets a refreshed version from DOLE. Labor Sec. Silvestre “Bebot” Bello will talk about this and other pressing issues under his watch. Also joining are House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Albay Rep. Joey Salceda & Finance Usec. Karl Kendric Chua who attended with Sec. Bello the mini-LEDAC meeting at Malacañang last Monday.
This video will be broadcast live on our facebook page and website.
Photos: Rachelle V. Munji
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.